Tuesday, June 16, 2009

We're on our way




Mom and dad have been busy the last few weeks getting ready for our trip. We have boxes all around the house and I am still pretty nervous they may leave me. I know I have done some bad things before, but really you aren't going to take me? They keep talking about this place called Oregon, sounds kinda creepy. The people there like to eat organic food, and that sounds bad. As long as they have bananas, green beans and my fancy dog food I am fine.

I am not sure how long it takes to get to Oregon. I heard mom say it takes foooreeevvverrrrr. We leave on June 29th from grandma and grandpas' house at Lake Norman, which is cool cus I get in a few days of playing with Auggie and Foster. Then we don't get to Oregon until July 9th. That is like a million dog years.



No comments:

Post a Comment