Tuesday, June 30, 2009

What is a volunteer?


We are in Nashville, it is the in a state called Tennessee and they are the home of the volunteers? I don't know what that means. But I do know I am having a good night with Meg and Ellen and they are being super sweet to me. I have a whole new house to roam, and I LUV TO ROAM.

The car ride was good. My mom gave me a puppy Valium, that is what she called it and giggled, all I know is I felllttttt gooooodddddddd. Very relaxed, sleepy and at ease. We made a few stops, one place in the mountains of N.C. with lots of bikers. I asked them for a ride and they said they didn't accept Labradoodles. Whatevs, I have a sweet ride. You can check out my pictures below. Ignore the one of me sleeping though.

I am pretty tired from the long ride, it was 420.4 miles (dad is keeping track of everything, including making mom keep every reciept from gas, lame) and it took 7 hours. Dad drove the whole time and the Trooper was totally great.

Alright I am off to bed, we are going to Memphis tomorrow to visit Jenna. I also think we are going to visit the home of the King? Graceland or something... I don't know if they let dogs in?

No comments:

Post a Comment