Wednesday, July 1, 2009

You ain't nothin' but a :belch:

So much for seeing The King ...

We left Nashville this morning and headed to Memphis. I didn't take my medicine this morning because mom wanted me to be ready to play with some other dogs! Dad said I should have taken it, though. I couldn't get comfortable in the Trooper today and I ended up in between the seats! I'm stubborn, though, and wouldn't let mom help me up.

It was reaallllly hot in Memphis and we were almost there when I had enough. My tummy hurt and I got sick. Dad got mad (as always) and mom was trying to make it better (she's better). Maybe I should have taken my medicine. Dad gave me some and I felt gooooooood. I was still able to play with the other dogs at mom's friend Jenna's house. Their names were Fronk and Lucy. There was a pool in the backyard but mom and dad wouldn't let me swim. I love the water!!!

Since I got sick and we were running late, we didn't go see Graceland. Mom really wanted me to but then she didn't seem to mind. I guess she was ready to get to the next place.

Now we're in St. Louis. We drove over 520 miles today! It was wayyy longer than yesterday and we didn't finish until it was dark outside. We are staying at a hotel and this is not the type of hotel I usually stay in. There are fountains and big beds. We got to go in this box that dings and dings and brings you to different places! I don't know how long we are staying in this magical place but it seems pretty sweet!

I'm pooped! It's a lot tougher than you think to sleep in a car all day. Good thing I have this comfy bed!

2 comments:

  1. Will the Pooper Trooper now become known as the Puker Trooper? Glad only a little Puke has gotten in your way Barry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be cool if you had thumbs and knees that bent the other way so you could help out with the driving, Barry. You should at least throw in a couple twenties for gas, sheesh. Have fun in Colorado!

    ReplyDelete