Saturday, July 4, 2009

Hi we're in Kansas

Right, the rumors are true...Kansas is boring. We left St. Louis this morning, took my puppy Valium and we were off. I think I slept most the time, mom kept trying to take photos of creepy billboards and dad was just excited about not driving our big ole U-Haul over mountains. We stopped at this random gas station, cus that's all that's around and mom and dad tried to leave me there.

We got to our hotel in Junction City, KS and it was pretty ucky. Mom complained a lot and wouldn't let me lay on the ground, and she always wore her flip flops (freak). We went into "town" to pick up some dinner and it was, rufffff... :) I mean Kansas is just like nothing, plus gas stations and fast food. I mean I wanted some action, but I hear I am going to have in Boulder, so I can wait.

When we came back from dinner, there were like a million U-Hauls in our parking lot. I think they are all going to Oregon too, which would be pretty cool.




1 comment:

  1. So, does this mean Kansas is worse than Myrtle Beach??? Can't be.

    ReplyDelete